Hearth & Home Staging offers a variety of staging services to fit your budget and meet your specific needs. First impressions can make or break a sale. Understanding what buyers are looking for, what will excite them, and what will turn them off is an integral part of home staging.
vacant home staging
As a buyer, it is hard to walk into a cold, vacant home and make an emotional connection. We select furnishings, art and accessories to compliment the style and personality of the home and appeal to targeted buyers.
Our Vacant Home Staging service includes:
- On-site preview of the house/property prior to staging
- Selection and placement of on-trend furnishings, art and accessories used in the staging
- Room configuration and setup
- Inspections of the staged home to maintain staging integrity
- Inventory pick up and restock
DIY staging consultation
Living in your home while trying to sell it offers many challenges. Whether you are working with a Realtor or selling the house yourself, we can show you how to make your home appeal to potential buyers.
Our DIY Staging Consultation service includes:
- Complete walk through of the property
- Custom Real Estate Staging Take Action List for confidence in preparing your property for maximum appeal
- The following detailed tip sheets are provided to assist you in keeping your house in Model Home condition:
- Tidy-Up Tips
- Top 5 Safety Tips for Home Sellers
- Selling Your Home with Pets
The Mini-Stage service is ideal for those Do-it-Yourselfers who need additional furniture and accessories.
Our Mini Stage service includes the following items available for rent on a month-to-month basis:
- Indoor plants and trees
- Decorative art and accessories
- Side tables/nightstands
- Accent lighting